SPEND & WIN LUCKY DRAW
Heng Heng liao la this time! RM10000 Cash Voucher to be won when you purchase with us at Harley-Davidson of Petaling jaya. Every participant SURE WIN cash voucher.
Date: 9 January - 9 February 2023
Time: 10am - 7pm
Location: Harley-Davidson of Petaling Jaya, Gasket Alley.
Terms and Conditions for Spen & Win Lucky Draw
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the Harley-Davidson of Petaling Jaya Spend & Win (the “Promotion”) hosted by Harley-Davidson of Petaling Jaya (the “Organizer”).
1. Patron must be a customer of Harley-Davidson of Petaling Jaya and have come complete with a valid name, email address, mobile number and a Malaysian shipping address.
1. The Promotion is open from 9 January 2023 to 9 February 2023, both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
Participation in the Promotion
1. Patron must spend RM500 or above for one chance to draw from the “lucky box”. The purchase value shall be the one quoted at checkout.
2. Each patron/one household is entitled to a maximum of 5 entries to the Promotion throughout the Promotion Period if the qualification requirement is met.
3. Patrons that place a booking for a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle of any model during the promotion period are granted two chances to draw from the lucky box. Patrons will not be eligible for this campaign if the bookings made have been cancelled or refunded due to any reason.
4. Patrons that complete the full payment of their Harley-Davidson Motorcycle during the promotion period will be entitled to 3 chances to draw from the lucky box. Patrons will not be eligible for this campaign if the payments made have been cancelled or refunded due to any reason.
5. Permanent/Contract employees of Goh Brothers Motorcycles Sdn Bhd/or its affiliates are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in this campaign.
6. The prizes are not transferable, or exchangeable for cash or any other items. The Organizer reserves the right to revoke the prize if any of the eligibility is not met.
7. Cash voucher is only redeemable for H-D merchandise and Parts & Accessories only.
8. If the total purchase value is less than the amount stated in the gift voucher, the balance shall not be refunded.
• The immediate family members (father, mother, spouses and children) of the Non-Eligible Participants are also not permitted to participate in the Campaign.
1. In the event that any Campaign entry or prize is awarded to a person who:
a) is not eligible for the Campaign; and/or;
b) has committed or is suspected of committing any fraudulent or wrongful acts in relation to his/her transaction
The Organizers reserve the right to disqualify such person from participating in the Campaign and/or from receiving the prize.
2. All Prizes are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any other items or packages. Winners are not allowed to claim the Prizes after the stipulated period, irrespective of any circumstances. No appeal (s) will be entertained.
3. The Organizers reserve the right to cancel, shorten, extend, suspend or terminate the Campaign Period at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without prior notice. The Organizers also reserve the right to vary, modify, delete or change any of the Terms and Conditions herein contained at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, extension, suspension or termination of the Campaign Period at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period shall not entitle the Participants to claim any compensation from the Organizers for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Participants as a result of the said cancellation, extension, suspension or termination.
4. The Organizers reserve the right to use the names, addresses, photographs, and testimonies of the Participants in advertisements and other forms of publicity including but not limited to the Organizers’ social media platforms in conjunction with the Campaign. The Participants’ participation in the Campaign and agreement to be bound to the terms and conditions herein shall be deemed to indicate their implied consent to such use, without any further notice, payment or consideration whatsoever.
5. By entering into the Campaign and accepting a prize, all winners must agree that the Organizers have the right to picture, voice record or portray them as campaign winners in any manner whatsoever as the Organizers may in their absolute discretion decide, and to exhibit this material for all campaign-related advertising, marketing and publicity purposes without any compensation whatsoever, subject to applicable laws and regulations. Participants and eventual winners of the Campaign are hereby notified and deemed to consent to the Organizers’ right to use their name, voice, picture or footage, or the content of their entries solely for the abovementioned purposes.
6. The Organizers reserve the right to substitute the prize(s) with of equal or greater value, if deemed necessary.9. Participants hereby agree to release the Organizers, their directors, officers, employees and agents, including without limitation, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agencies and branches, as well as all campaign partners/sponsors and all others associated with the development and execution of this Campaign, from and against any and all liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind (whether direct, indirect or consequential) to or in any way arising from this Campaign and the awarding and the use or misuse or possession of any prizes awarded, including liability for personal injury, death or property damage, except where prohibited or limited by law. All winners acknowledge that to the extent permissible by law, the prizes are awarded by the Organizers on an “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, and non-infringement.
7. Participants will fully indemnify and hold harmless the Organizers, their directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns against any and all losses, liabilities, costs, claims, charges, expenses, actions or demands (including legal costs), whether direct or indirect arising out of a breach by him or her of these Terms and Conditions.
8. This Campaign is governed by the laws of Malaysia and all disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
9. If for any reason any part of this Campaign is incapable of running as planned, the Organizers may in their sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign, or invalidate any affected entries without any further liability or any obligation to continue the Campaign.
10. The invalidity or unenforceability for any reason of any part of these Terms and Conditions shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining parts and each part of these Terms and Conditions is distinct and at all times severable from the rest of the Terms and Conditions.
11. The Organizers will not be responsible or liable for any claims, loss or damage whatsoever, resulting from or in connection with this Campaign or the prizes given out through this Campaign.
12. The Organizers are the final authority to decide on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and as to any other matters relating to this Campaign.
13. All other Harley-Davidson of Petaling Jaya Terms and Conditions apply.